Super Hyperactive Ninja
A downloadable game for Windows
Play the game up to the first boss!
Please read the instructions in the Downloads page
Get ready to tune up your coffee-ninja skills, you will need them in this hardcore platformer!
Super Hyperactive Ninja is a fast-paced hyper-caffeinated action-platformer in 2D, designed with those who want a real tough challenge and speedrunners in mind.
The evil Shogun has stolen all the coffee from the secret ninja village of Kohinomura, recover it before you fall asleep!
You will play as Kohimaru, the last of the Coffee-Nin, to defeat the Shogun's army of evil ninjas and samurai, and his great yokai generals.
Save your fellows and recover the Legendary Coffee, which it's said to grant infinite energy to the one who takes it whole without milk.
Use the power of caffeine to enter Hyperactive Mode, to run faster and kill enemies, but use it wisely! You won't be able to change direction while in Hyperactive Mode, and it drains your energy faster.
Your energy is limited, and must be recharged with the coffees you find in the levels. If you run out of caffeine, its GAME OVER!
Race against your cruelest enemy: SLUMBER!
- More than 50 levels of fast paced hyperactive action
- Difficult and challenging, but fair
- Speedrun friendly
- Discover new ways to play and secret paths using the unlockable items and characters
- Hidden 2-player fighting mode
- Guest characters from awesome indie games
|Author||Grimorio of Games|
|Tags||2D, chiptune, Controller, Difficult, Hand-drawn, Ninja, one-hit-kill, Retro, Side Scroller|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Twitter, Community|
- If the game crashes, or you're prompted to update some drivers, install directx_Jun2010_redist.exe. If problem persists, please contact us.
- The game autosaves when you exit the "Results Screen" after beating a level. Some things like Achievements are auto-saved right when you get them.
- It is possible that Windows SmartScreen prevents the executable to be played normally, just click on "More Info" and "Run anyway".
- You can play the game with keyboard, Xbox 360 controller or PlayStation 4 controller.
- Controller is strongly recommended.
- Space: Jump (hold to jump more)
- Z (hold): Open Item menu
- X: Use selected item
- C: Hyperactive Mode (Press and Hold to charge and stay in Hyperactive Mode, release to go back to normal).
- Directions: Move character (You can't move the character while in Hyperactive Mode).
- D-Pad/Left Stick: Move character
- A/Y/RB: Jump (hold to jump more)
- LT (hold): Open Item menu
- X/B/LB: Use selected item
- RT: Hyperactive Mode (Press and Hold to charge and stay in Hyperactive Mode, release to go back to normal).
- Change Object without opening menu : RightStick
- D-Pad/Left Stick: Move character
- Cross/Triangle/R1: Jump (hold to jump more)
- L2 (hold): Open Item menu
- Square/Circle/L1: Use selected item
- R2: Hyperactive Mode (Press and Hold to charge and stay in Hyperactive Mode, release to go back to normal).
- Change Object without opening menu : Right Stick
- Ice Cream Surfer's Ace surfs his way to Super Hyperactive Ninja!May 13, 2018
- Jack smashes into Super Hyperactive Ninja!May 04, 2018
- Aragami leaps from the shadows in Super Hyperactive Ninja!Apr 24, 2018
- New demo version, speedrun contest!Apr 11, 2018